The TEDxShelburneFalls is offering a local & organic plant-based buffet provided by Shelburne Falls’ own Hearty Eats. Hearty Eats won #1 “Best New Restaurant” in the Valley Advocate “Best Of” Readers Poll AND 3rd place for “Best Vegetarian Restaurant” this year!
The buffet features fresh, local, organic fare that is free of nuts, dairy, sugar & gluten.
- Short grain brown rice
- Yellow curry made with carrots, onions, garlic & ginger
- Black beans (Valley Malt in Amherst)
Salad components & add-ons:
- Salad greens (Queens Greens in Amherst)
- Fresh: cabbage & carrot, red onion & cilantro (Red Fire Farm & Kitchen Garden)
- Rice Noodles
- Raisins & toasted pumpkin seeds
- Hummus (recommended to go with the curry)
- Salad dressings: Creamy garlic & herb, Tahini, Thai ginger & oil/vinegar”
- Black Iced Tea
- Ginger Hibiscus Iced Tea